Wednesday, December 12, 2012



Teddy Bear Ornaments Painting Class
When: Tue, December 18, 10am – 12pm
Where: 205 St. Leonards Lane, Cranberry TWP, PA 16066
Cost: $35

Aren't these little guys adorable!  This is a crafty wave class.  That means that the surfaces and a detailed worksheet packet is included in the price of the class.  This is a super fun project for beginners and seasoned (lol) painters alike!  I have only four spots, so RSVP today by either calling me at 724-772-9712 or e-mailing me at danellesdesigns@hotmail.com.  I hope to see you there!

Supply List:
One Stroke Acrylic Brushes  (#6, #8 flat, mini scruffy, #2 script liner)
Folk Art Double Loader
Folk Art Sponge
Sand paper
Paper Towels
Wax Paper

Just for fun I decided to paint the backs too!


No comments:

Post a Comment