Friday, May 17, 2013

Beginner's One Stroke Painting Class at my house on Wednesday Night

When was the last time you did something for just you?  When was the last time you picked up a paint brush?  I have the solution!  Come to my house this Wednesday evening for this beginner's painting class.  We will be painting this adorable welcome sign that you can hang on your house or give as a gift.

This is a Crafty Wave project.  That means all surfaces are provided and you'll get a Dewberry worksheet packet with the instructions, a practice sheet, and a second pattern that you could paint on the back at home!


When: Wednesday, May 22nd, 6:30-8:30 pm
Where: Danelle's house
           (205 St. Leonards Lane, Cranberry TWP, PA 16066)

Cost: $30
Supply List:
  • Folk Art Acrylic brushes
  • Double Loader 
  • Water basin
  • (loaner equipment is available free of charge during class).  
  • Paper Towels
  • Styrofoam plates
  • Paint will be provided.
To reserve your spot, call/text me at 724-772-9712 or email me at danellesdesigns@hotmail.com
I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment