Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!

I know I haven't updated this blog in a while, but that will change this year. My family is still recovering from the loss of my father-in-law who passed away on Thanksgiving morning. We are slowly getting back into things.

I haven't posted pictures from Donna's visit to PA in November, but you can find most of them on her blog at this link: http://dewberrycrafts.blogspot.com/2009/11/crafty-wave-event-workshop-in-pa.html

This Sunday I am flying to Florida for a week of painting with Donna at the 2010 Education Summit. I can't wait to come back and share with you the things I learn!

My next class in New Stanton is January 23rd, from Noon to 2:30. We are doing a holiday banner! I hope to see you there!

Don't forget to see my calendar link at the right for my full class schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment